These are from 1.05, as I was in the middle of a game I didn't want to stop playing when 1.06 came out, so if any of these were addressed in 1.06, disregard them. I've noted bugs where I have screenshots, if needed, but since they are large, I didn't post them. I can send them if needed.
* Resources at 0 in a Settlement Detail window don't show. For example, a resource with a +1 and a -1 won't show. This means you can't see the bonuses and consumption.
* City name gets changed to an opponent's city name, as well as opponent city names getting changed to one of mine. This doesn't actually affect working with the city. (screenshot available) Reloading a game will fix this.
* Royalty (cities have increased Prestige) champion effect is not working
* Administrator (Boost's a city's production by 10%) trait doesn't work
* Have to click on the 'X' twice to close Hiergamenon after clicking on item in Research
* An Inn that gave a quest to find a compass, did not disappear from map after quest finished on final witch
* After a battle, the map centers on next unit, but chosen unit is still the old unit
* Equipment screen shows the last item viewed from the last unit
* I had a party with a champion and 2 squads, after a battle both icons show the same card when you mouse over them (showed 19/19 and 19/19 instead of 19/19 and 10/15)
* City info bars on the main map are cut off at the end, so they are missing information
* The Bazaar building has no picture in it's card
* A city lost it's fence after building a Bazaar. Reloading fixed it.
* Research Breakthrough window only shows the first 6 technologies available. For example, I had Light Armor as the 7th possible tech, but it didn't show as an option to choose in the Research Breakthrough window.
* The highest notable level I could get was 4 (as a Kingdom). I think this was supposed to be fixed in 1.06.
* It's my understanding that the World NPC level is equal to the highest player/AI level, but it was highest level + 1.
* "Destiny's Tutor" quest - the quest location wasn't gold on the main map, and the description is cut short (screenshot available). When I moved a party onto the location, nothing happened, and the graphic disappeared.
* Quest Location (Terrorized Workshop) is counting as a city, as in it shows a zone of control (screenshot available). I even got a message that a Stone Pit, which was next to it, was in my area of influence. After moving onto it to complete the quest, this effect disappeared.
* Home and End keys don't work you use them with a hero/group selected, which defeats the purpose of moving to next/prior hero/group. Instead they will move the stack.
* Cards only show 3 lines of text, which cuts off descriptions (e.g. Endurance Potion cuts off after "movement of its drinker for five")
* Using a potion doesn't give the bonus on the same turn you drink it
* Some cards have text that should be listed at the bottom of the picture in the description area instead. It shows as white text over the black description text.
* I saw two recruitable champions in the same stack, but couldn't talk to them (even though I had the talk cursor). Clicking on them did nothing. I assume this was because they were in one party.
* If you are in the middle of a quest where you need to get an item and return it, then saving and reloading a game will cause that quest to not work anymore. The original location where you need to bring the item back to appears to reset.
* After some battles that did not involve my Sovereign, she gained a level. This may be working as intended, but if so I haven't read anything anywhere that says a sovereign gains xp from other troops' battles
* The Tab key loses functionality, and you have to click the icon. This problem appears to be random.
* When first loading a saved game, some bonuses are not correctly applied to resources. The ones I've noticed are Gildar (trade treaties) and Food (not sure what wasn't being applied). Also, equipment bonuses like movement are not applied to heroes until the next turn.
* Civilization Research
- in research screen, unlikely techs are:
- Higher Education
- Refined Education
- Refined Economics (Unlikely)
- Refined Entertainment
- Refined Housing
- Refined Farming
- in Research Breakthrough screen, the following show as Likely:
- Refined Entertainment
- after getting Refined Entertainment, the following shows as Likely in the Research screen, and then in Research Breakthrough screen:
- Higher Education
- Refined Education
- Refined Entertainment
* Parties that lose a unit keep the same stats
* A Grassland Beach tile was not next to water (screenshot available). I could have built a harbor on dry ground.
* In a tactical battle, the Titan's Breath spell threw the unit onto a square occupied by another unit
* An Air Shard popped on a tile with Stables in a city (screenshot available). This happened to an opponent's city, so I don't when it happened. The Air Shard is not available to be clicked, as the Stables are overriding it.
* Auto-resolve inside a tactical battle caused a BSOD
* Couldn't train a caravan in a city I took over, caravan unit is greyed out, and shows the Trading Required cost of 1 in red. However, checking the Food in the city screen doesn't show any Trade: (city name). The Kingdom I took the city from is dead, if that matters. However, I could build caravans in their other cities I had taken over.
* The Empire of Magnar wanted me to declare war on the Kingdom of Gilden, but the Kingdom Report shows they haven't even met them yet.
* The Empire of Magnar shows War relations with "Iyana", but the description for that neutral says "Ilyan"
* A Troll moved onto my stack on the main map, but it didn't attack me. I thought it had disappeared from the main map, but saw the Troll after I moved my stack.
* In tactical battles, the square outline on a unit that is black (already moved) remains that color the next turn.
* I accidentally moved my hero by herself into a fight, so I escaped, but when I got out of the fight, my remaining units were not showing on the map. They only appeared after I moved the hero off the tile.
* Teleport and Teleport Friends spells have the same effects, but Teleport Friends is 3x cost
* In Unit Design Screen -> Equipment -> Vengeance Coating does have an effect
* Nature's Bounty should say it uses an enchantment slot
* Influence lines and colors don't get redrawn for a city taken over until the next turn
* Resources in Resource Breakdown Screen need to have 2 decimals, or rounding needs redone
* Pathing needs to use roads & cities better. A group will not use a road even when it would involve less action points.
* Autoresolve moves the view away from the fighting stack to the next stack before combat is finished.
* Other civs shouldn't ask about marriage if they don't have appropriate gender children
* Arcane Strike spell (lvl 2, tactical, spellbook: combat) references Ice Shard in the description
* Explain what the bars for the icons in the Empire window mean.
* Give an option to Auto-resolve battles without using magic. I don't want my champions using up their essence when one swing will kill the monster.
* On Settlement growth window, where you pick a bonus, show either current amounts of tech, arcane & gildar, or the prior choice made.
* Note somewhere that huts upgrade to houses when you get the tech, and any similar types of situations, e.g. hedge walls -> forts.
* Weapons need to indicate if they are one- or two-handed in the description, so you don't buy a shield you can't use.
* "Refined" Techs (e.g. Refined Entertainment) need to be shown somewhere, along with bonuses they are giving. They currently don't show in the Completed Techs screen.
* Allow quests to be deleted since they aren't all working.
* Have a tactical battle setup stored, to use at start of battles. Could do random if stack is attacked by monster instead of attacking.
* One of the tips that shows when you start the game talks about Mana, and a Mana Regeneration stat. I would love to see this added to the game, or at least given to your sovereign.
* Ability to chop down forests, to clear area to build. This could be a tech, or a unit, or both.
* Need a city chart screen, to at least show resources.
* Need descriptions for all stats that can be affected, e.g. what can affect Essence if I want it increased.
* The Button to cycle through units with moves remaining should not show caravans that are already established.
* Summoned Creatures should indicate who summoned them.
With all the problems that quests currently have, I don't know which of these are bugs, and which are suggestions, so I'll just talk about what I'd like to see
* If a Quest Location Level is 2, and my Quest Level is 3, why can't I get the quest?
* Is there a max number of quests you can have at one time? Either in total or per hero?
* If it's per hero, then there should be an indication somewhere, either in hiergamenon quest entry, or on hero, of which quest the hero has
* Does the Hero who got the quest have to finish it? Currently any hero can go to a quest location to pick up a required object. I don't know if this is why some quests aren't working, so does the hero who got the quest have to finish it?