Replace the Start menu with a classic version. Choose from several styles such as Windows 7, Windows 10, or a modern adaptation of these classic menus that feels fresh and familiar. Get it Now
- Fix for right arrow after menu opening now goes to shutdown in Win7 style menu rather than the right-hand list in error.
- Option to force the menu to align to the exact middle regardless of where the start button is
- Ensured Win+ and Win- when not using S11 search do not cause search to appear (hotkeys for magnifier)
- Correctly handle OS setting for always show scrollbars
- Option to remove things from recent documents list on Win11 menu
- Added option to hide text on a group on Win10 menu as we do on Win11 menu
- Added smooth scrolling for low precision wheel mice in config
- Added new strings to en.lng and en-us.lng
- Fix for performance issues with animations,
- Smoother scrolling with low precision mouse wheels
- Holding down Winkey and launching things will now let you open more than one thing
- Some fixes to experimental tile support
- Added in some options in the Win10 menu settings for tile support and some user requested options.
- Fix for ctrl + shift + launch opening apps as admin when run from search and also for universal apps
- Resolved Start11_64.exe warning on uninstall. Also removed Start10.exe that was being left behind
- Updated license_sas.txt to include Chromium Authors
Curtains works similarly to the modes that Microsoft has implemented. Any app that already supports the existing dark and light modes will automatically benefit from Curtains.
Stardock Curtains includes several new styles, like Crystal, Sky and Midnight. It also includes styles that let you change Windows to look like previous versions (XP, Windows 95, etc.) as well as alternative operating systems. Get it Now
- Fixed a timing issue with the Start11 center fix not working on reboot always
- This fixes an incompatibility between Start11 taskbar center options and Curtains