1) Seige battles
2) The ability to apply effects to multiple targets (e.g., target and self) in the spell xml files.
3) Calculates on duration in the spell xml.
4) The ability to attach different durations to different effects in the spell xml.
5) More control over shard editing and seeding (and seeding for tiles in general)
6) Boolean logic capability in the spell xml.
7) Removal of multiple text messages for multiple effects on spells ("+ Spellname").
8) The ability to build one of multiple things on a base tile.
9) Range limited effects centered on the caster.
Just some, you know, minor things.