Okay, to summarize:
* Groupy 1.5 seems to be affecting the Microsoft Excel print dialog preventing changing the printer in the drop down.
* We know this is happening on both Windows 10 build 19044.1862 and Windows 11 (Build 22622.436).
* We know it doesn't matter if Excel is listed in the "Application exclusions."
* We know it doesn't seem to affect Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, or Outlook.
* We know that the issue exists on a fresh install of Windows with only Microsoft Office 365 and Groupy installed.
* We know that this has been an issue for at least a couple of years.
See the VIDEO link in the initial post.
Thanks ahead of time for any fix for this issue.