i heard a lot of bad reviews again but there are 2 important questions
1. If There are only 5 activations, how can i deactivate it? because people say when reinstalling OS it consumes activations and then have to buy again.
2. When an user is run out of activation, do you force his to buy again or offer more activations bc of (1) ?
3. Why steam doesnt have a key? I think its better to deactivate than uninstall then install
4. If i uninstall my software all my configuration will be deleted
5. Ppl says also that ur uninstaller is junk (from any software that u sell) How can i truly uninstall if it happens to me.
I hope ppl solve my doubts and give a extra explanation becuase id like to buy this software but i have never thought it has a lot of update or install problems that crash your computer. I dont wanna do trial because it could crash my computer.
6. U know ppl crack your softwares right, who doesnt have this kind of key problems
7. i own wallpaper engine and read reviews and never found about a problem instalation. If u can solve that i know ull get more customers, i saw others software companies and they all get a lot of costumer bc of easy and safe installation. Also when i ask for good feedback i never got em. Its like "its not bad but risky". Every bad review is complaining about it.
8. U may dont know, but im wasting much time because i really want to buy it but i never felt scared to buy something specially from steam, (reading bad reviews, watching yt vids, reading your forum posts how to solve it) each time i read i have less trust and more fear about installing. I CANT FUK MY PC because still in colleague and have exam and stuff (still in virtual lessons). I cant take the risk.
9. As i said im noob i wont be able to fix if a problem happens, if u tell me i cant manage it or to avoid problems better not buy it, well i may not do it