So as the title says I was looking around and I found many interesting things and so have decided to share them here.
- The Dark Mithrilar, looked like a human or Altarian and is called 'Draginol'
- Draginol crashed into Altaria causing the Altarians also 'slept for eons' after he/it crashed
- Altarians have 'magic' abilities like telekinesis and 'destructive energies'
- Drath can shape shift over hours, particularly good at emulating Altarians/Humans
- The Drath also gained a 'magic' ability from Draginol's crash, of above mentioned shape shifting
- The Drath are Space Dragons not space dinosaurs
- The Iconians make organic armor like the Arnor
- The Iconians try to mimic the Arnor in their culture, government, and economy. This had left them a 'pale reflection' of the Arnor, who they once served. They now use their knowledge of Arnor things to help them as a civilization.
- The Iconians can try to mimic the construction techniques of the precursors i.e. growing stuff. The Iconians however use fusion power to allow them to do this.
- The Drengin have genetically modified slaves
- The Drengin are extremely focused into genetics
- The Drengin are also super into breeding sentient beings for traits they want, including their own populations
- The Drengin also have a 'magic' ability they can literally sense pain in other species when the Drengin sense pain in others it gives them an extreme pleasure reaction
- The Korath unlike the Drengin wished to kill off the rest of the species of the galaxy, not out of petty hatred but to harvest what they call Aul from them, apparently Aul translates to something like soul.
- Almost all races except the Krynn have eliminated (or tried to at least) other sentients that were made or evolved on their homeworlds
- Multiple intelligent species evolved on the Krynn homeworld to be united in 'the way'
- 'The Krynn is a faith not a species'
- Arnor/Dreadlords resemble Altarians/Humans
- The Arnor grew what they needed using energies that they had within themselves.
- Telepaths exist in societies that are non-malevolent because Telepaths are usually physically handicapped
I think that about it that I have found.