As I afraid, without beta testing the game is not stable enough.
I played the game (compain) for 1/2 hour and got following problems :
1. The fireball graphics disappeared in battle, first serveral times and then more and more.
2. Sound in battles disappered.
3. In one battle was unable to move my units - could not select them (could "select" but not move enemy) , felt like GalCiv "next turn" disappeared problem, but this time "next turn" is that actually cured it.
4. When I tried to load autosave - the game crashed.
5. Crash when Alt-tabing , "DX: error load" message.
6. The fog of war is not restored to what it was after the load.
7. When you play compain and go to load game , then it shows "normal" savegames, you have to go to "compain" menu and load from there. Not obvious, also loading "normal" savegame during compain causes crash (4).
8. After my unit "dies" if it still had action points it somehow gets a turn, can't do anything naturally but thats weird.
9. When I started compain and created my first city everything become "flat" , I played this way until the first crash :0, after that everything 3D again. No idea if it bug or some strange mode but ...
10. I was training a unit of high cost heavily equipped soldiers in one of my cities. Had a crash, after load I did not checked, but after a while I got a unit of peasants built with clubs instead of swords etc...
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, 8GB ram, Core Quad 3.0 , NVIDIA 8900.
Btw: the game is great anyway, but as usual needs fixing.