I just purchased and installed Multiplicity after trialing the KVM which worked great. The KM one though is giving me issues where it constantly jumps to the right most part of the screen. It doesn't move to my main PC and stays on the secondary PC though. I changed the setting so a key had to be held to move it over and still it jumps to the side randomly making it impossible to do anything on the 2nd device. Both are running windows 11.
Just to be clear, you understand that KVM connections are remote, Seamless connections are when you can see both PCs and each of their monitors. This breaks down the difference:
If you understand the difference between the connection types, please detail your Seamless setup.
- How many PCs
- How many monitors for each PC
- Are any monitors set up vertically instead of horizontally?
- Are any monitors touchscreen?
- Are mice plugged into each Secondary PC?
- If mice are present for them all, have you tried without them plugged in?
Stardock Product Lifecycle Manager