- Clicking on grouped windows is still not opening the previews to select the window.
- Icons are much bigger, I think a little bit too big. On some apps you can miss with app is open because the bar under almost joins with the icon:
- Tooltips are still strangely far from icon:
- Still it would be nice to resize the system icons:
- Still restarting explorer causes it to freeze for a bit of time.
But generally, it's close to be perfect
EDIT: Ok I found one serious issue - when starting computer the taskbar is freezed for first +/- minute - on screen #1 it's the nice small Start11 taskbar, on screen #2 it displays the stock Windows taskbar but without any icons except Windows, Search, Workspaces and date, on screen #3 it looks like on #2 but is slightly taller. After a minute all taskbars refreshes to the Start11 but (and here is the issue) - the system tray is almost empty, contains only some from many running apps. And it's not like the apps are not running, they are visible in task manager, if I open the apps the instantly shows but still not appearing in system try. So basically 2/3 of apps that should be visible in system try are not there even when the apps are running. It's not happening when enhanced taskbar is disabled. When I restart explorer everything is back to normal.
Here is how the freezed taskbars looks during the startup:
Here is system try after startup, before restarting explorer:
And after restarting explorer:
EDIT 2: Randomly all taskbars switched green