Details: The Museum event triggered for me this morning and the final option—which I'm used to avoiding because I'm a namby-pamby pacifistic space industrialist—offered me a Compassion ideology point instead of a Cruelty point. The text on the button implies that this museum is either run by some seriously pessimistic nihilists (thus to them, death is a mercy) or it is boosting the wrong ideology.
How to reproduce:
- Start a game (as the Arceans, if that matters?)
- Wait until The Museum event fires. (If it matters, take only 1 Cruelty point and 7 Compassion points prior to the event firing.)
- Hover over "The graves of my enemies." to see the tooltip tell you that this is a Compassionate response.
- Select "The graves of my enemies."
- Receive a Compassion ideology point.
Save File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zOVxFohsd6W95Mv355y76KcqZkqYgqO5/view?usp=sharing
Sorry, I tried to verify which auto-save would still trigger the event, and ended up over-writing the auto-save I needed to upload so you could trigger it. This save is from the turn after the event happened.