Ah ok sorry, didn't know RC2 meant 0.91.
Don't get me wrong, this app is not a pile of shit, it's actually good and very useful, but what doesn't work is really annoying to me.
1. Can't find anywhere where to change the tiles background colour (Windows 10 Style) in options. That light grey colour is killing me.
2. Can't put Tile Groups wherever I want. If there are 2 groups in the 1st column and 3 in the 2nd Column for example, I can't put a 3rd Group on the 2nd column, it has to go either on the 1st column or the third. In Windows 10, we could put groups wherever we wanted.
3. Start11 interferes with DisplayFusion (which creates custom taskbars on all monitors exempt the primary one). Their taskbars are transparent if Start11 is installed, even if I set Start11 taskbar to be solid (100%).
4. The alinement of the Tiles App names is Left, but the App icons are centered!! Which means if the app name is short, it looks super weird
5. Unless I'm mistaken (sorry if I am), there's no way to save all settings (including tiles) if I uninstall the app. A real pain.
1) Right click on the tile. You can pick the colour.
2) This is true, the grid auto aligns itself filling in gaps. I will see if we can make it more flexible
3) We shouldn't be having any impact on them
4) This is normal and is identical to Windows 10 original menu. Text is always aligned left and icons are centred.
5) Settings are saved unless you ask them to be deleted when you uninstall or run a purge. So you can uninstall and your groups should remain waiting for you to reinstall Start11.