So.. I did this new topic because I can't reply in supposed brahcn, because I'm blocked as newbied (I put only 3-4 reply there).. so I dedided to write to support (as it was suggested there)... and they auto reply revert me back to the forum. So as I understood only one way how I can put somewhere here now is by creating post.
Okay. So here I collected all bugs that happened with me in one place by priority of toughness for user experience. Most of them I have described above. But here I have decided to summarize all of them at the moment. And I did purge from the bat file before doing all of these actions, but it didn't give any positive effect. So here is bug list:
1) "SLOWMOTION". Don't know why, but I feel that workflow with installed Fences, just a bit slower on Desktop. For example it is hard to describe exactly, but in most actions it take more additional time. For example it happens when:
a) you create a selection area by left mouse (if in fences it is turned off to create new fences by left mouse.. looks like it still calculates something, even though). Comparison example(left side witout Fences, right side installed Fenses)
when you dragging Fences over the desktop, you can feel this delay, and even see that cursor going further than Fence.
c) when you replacing icons it took much more time than usually (~ additional second)
c) when hover over and unfolding Fences, it feels that they a bit laggy(slow) opens, and not immediately. As I understood it related with content (more files it represent, more it effect). Example
On this recording it's might be not so laggy because I have opened this Fences before. But it specially tough feels after restarting system. Anyway, even in this example it have been stuck on one that I have not touch before. And even thought all other just slightly feels laggy too. But interesting thing that if you will repeat this action again a lot of times (feels stupid ) and again... in some moment they start behave more speedy (probably as it should be)
d) when you twice tap to hide all. It' visually seen how it like slowly laggy (steps) when hide, and hide moment starting not at one, but take just a second to begun (same in back direction). Example
It's looks like it process 1 second before start hiding all fences
I put it to 1st position of bed experience. I just really want and wich if it work so smooth and fast as native speed of desktop. And I'm new user of Fences and really not sure, maybe it was like that always (because I feel that it was in 3.12 and 3.10 that I have installed at first few days ago)
2) "DESTRUCTION HOTKEYS". I just pressed on this hotkey Ctr+Shift+F12 combination (I have used it for draw software and it's close to another one for screenshots.. so that's why how I faced with this bug)
And all Fences at once scattered and messed up on both desktop like if software was collapsed and closed. On left/right click it not react(like it was closed and not existed), and Fences options menu on right click not exist too. But when I start it from icon whole program options appears. But I can't restore position by previous state in options.
Another strange glitch.. that I be able to switch screens, and it looks like all this messy moves (small dots screen indicators appears at bottom of screen too, and show where exactly am I). But icons moves strange like moves and not moves at once... literally they stand on their places, and when I press ALT+arrow, copy of all icons moves in proper direction like it should, and all looks same at the end, because nothing is changed.
After restarting all looks okay. Only after that I found that if you press this hotkay again - all revert back to initial position and will looks like should. But all Fences areas is disappeared, and at same time response on mouse hover.
Interesting that if you drop some lebel from any explorer place to desktop(I have fence that collect all desktops items, maybe it's important, who knows) it all revert back and start show all fences as should be.
3) "MAGICAL GRAB-HAND". You can grab icons through other screens(if you have more then one) by simply diagonal move and drag from any free space(but over that spot, where on other screen Fences are located), and mess up you order in this case.
Here is example
4) "ANNOYING FLICKERING OPACITY". If you do you Fences opacity level les then 100% and them simply press outside on the desktop and press ALT button, they all will Flickering by changing to 100% at this moment of press this button(and loose at once win-transparency mode). And it's hinders and distracts when you change 'screens' by ALT+arrow combinations
5) "UNPROCESSING TEXT". I'm not sure if is this a bug or some sort of optimization? But it really feels like a bug. When you switch screens by ALT-arrows text bellow all icons at all new screens appear after 1 second. But the shadow of text is still seen. So that's why I think that it's a bug(because otherwise probably you will not upload shadows before original text)
Don't think that I'm indignant. Just really want help and hope you guys be able to fix all this issues. I really like the concept and how exactly it was implemented. Same that I'm searching for.
And could you please send me older stable build version 3.09 ? For reason if I will found some new hard bugs and will stuck with it. Until the new update comes, I will wait for the older one.
Additional app installed: Groupy
Win10 pro 64-bit (version21H1/build OS 19043.1165)
2 displays [main is at the right side]