Email sent from support...
"Thank you for contacting Stardock.
At this time, no ticket was created. Please review the information below to address any issue you have and how to place a ticket if it does not help you resolve it.
For the most common questions about Fences, including how to get your installer and key, please see the FAQ below:
For other questions about Fences, please use this forum:
We use our forums for support so as to help the most people for the longest period of time. If we work tickets for support issues, it helps just one person and just that one time. The forums are staffed with support personnel, developers, and seasoned users of our products. You will be well served there.
If you do not find your issue answered in the forums, PLEASE create your own new thread with as much information as possible:
- Windows version/hardware specs
- Has the app ever worked
- If you are getting an error, what is that error
- Exact steps to reproduce the issue, perhaps with screenshots/video to help illustrate your issue
For all other issues, Stardock is only providing email support for the following items:
- Account Management
- Email changes \ Account merges
- Account closure \ removal
- Products not received
- Corporate Sales
- Corporate sales (volumes of 25 or more)
- Deployment questions \ test licenses
- Corporate Support (where a service contract was purchased)
- Account management
- Deployment issues
- Existing resellers needing help with a recent order
- Prospective new resellers wanting information
If your issue is in one of these areas, please use this link:
My reply for the second time...
I am doing a trial version so what you posted I tried before.
No link to the trial download unless I create a new account, which is silly.
Since I did not pay, there is no history, so I can't download there.
Since this failure to get me a trial download without registering a new email address, well, I am done.
My email was to let me know your process to fix me does not work.