HOW TO ADD FOLDER TO THE RIGHT PANEL
To Link Start10 right panel to that folder:-
1) Right click on Start10
2) Select "Configure Start10"
3) Select Configure -> Click "Advance" button
4) Click "Add" button
5) Select the folder you wanted to link, Click "OK" : Your folder now listed in Custom place locations box. Click "Close" button.
6) The "Folder Name" appear on the "Which shortcuts do you want on the right hand side?" listbox
7) You can choose To "display as a link or menu or don't display" from the drop down list.
That should do it.
HOW TO ADD FOLDER TO THE LEFT PANEL
1) Right Click on the folder you wanted to appear on the left panel of Start10. (In Windows Explorer)
2) Select/Click "Pin to Start"
3) On Start10 click "All Programs"
4) That folder you "pin to start", will appear here. Right click on it.
5) Select/Click "Pin to Start Menu (Start10)
And that should do it. To have it listed out on the Left panel of Start10.
Stardock Community Assistant