Stardock’s Tiles 2 Now Available, Adds Multiple Desktops to Windows PCs
Create multiple desktops of related programs, files, and links through the use of a customizable sidebar on the Windows desktop
Stardock released a new v2.0 update for the popular Windows® customization tool, Tiles™, today.
Tiles is a program that lets you create multiple desktops of related programs, files, and links through the use of a customizable sidebar on your Windows desktop. You can drag programs onto the sidebar by holding the shift key, and it will create a thumbnail of that application so that you can find it easily.
You can have multiple pages of Tiles and categorize and label them however you want, allowing you to organize your tasks in an efficient and visually appealing way. You can click through your lists of tiles and swipe left/right easily to access your other groups. Additionally, you can adjust the size and position of where your Tiles bar sits.
Tiles 2 Features
- NEW! Light/Dark Mode Support and integration with Stardock's Curtains
- NEW! Full Groupy integration - see your groups in your Tiles pages
- NEW! Show only minimized or maximized windows
- NEW! High DPI monitor support
- Quickly switch between active and inactive tasks
- Create custom pages to suit your computing style
- Swiftly move from one application to the next
- Quickly view and manage running applications
- Touch-ready for Windows tablet users
Tiles is now available standalone for $9.99 or
through Stardock's Object Desktop™ suite for $29.99.
If you're already an Object Desktop member, Tiles is waiting for you in your account!