You can set Fences rule so send files/icons/document to any fence of your choice. For example if you want all files that name "testxxx.xxx" to a specific Fence.
- Open Fences Configuration Windows.
- Go to Sorting & Organizing
- Click on "Send certain file types to different places"
- Edit a rule.
- 1st column: By name - 2nd Column: Contains - 3rd Column: Type in "test"
- Click "Ok"
- Give the new rule Description/Name
- The new rule will appear on your "Name-based rules"
- Click on the blue "choose a Fence"->Drop down menu will appear and all your fences name will appear there and you can choose where all the file with name with "test" in it, will go there every time it move to Desktop.
Hope that help.
Stardock Community Assistant.