I just finished the main quest of the SC: Origins game and thought I'd list the bugs I'd found here. Potential spoilers:
1) Could not interact with the communications satellite in Eta Xiphios. I could orbit it like I could orbit any other planet and see a lovely image of it. I could not hail/communicate/land on/interact with it beside this however. The quest line for the Gluttonous Forge was stuck. The Mowling fuel mining on Capsin in the Forge system had nothing to say about it. Nor did the Mowling homeworld, the Measured homeworld, or Jeff. Frustrating. In good news, the star never became destabilized and nothing happened in those two systems ever. PC/Steam Bundle with expansion/Controller.
2) Greegrax dialog: When discussing the ship that crashed into the Ancient One, the Greegrax use the term "marr" which should be "mar".
3) The Hydrospanner description didn't make sense. Maybe you wanted "fore" or "for" rather than "before?"
4) The Eternal Wars audio file that you can purchase is titled "The External Wars". I was very confused at first when I started listening. Side note: I was very confused by these items. They are never discussed where they came from and why you could purchase them. A line or two from the sometimes creepy starbase lady would have gone a long way. Or at least not have them available to purchase before you meet the scryve/tywom.
5) Possibly not a bug. Occasionally critters, including drones, would have like 10x the amount of HP as normal and take forever to murder/stun. When collected it would be just a normal critter. Maybe intentional? Only happened later in the game.