Similar story to what other people are having:
* Sound randomly cuts out, occasionally returns of own accord.
* Sound occasionally hitches, taking the sound more and more out of sync with the visuals on the sending computer.
* CPU usage low on both computers (no core maxed out)
* Task Manager shows steady 1.6Mbps network traffic by the Stardock Acoustic Bridge Service (32 bit) on both machines
* Both machines connected via wired gigabit Ethernet
* Plenty of free memory on both machines
* Made sure both machines show same system audio (48000Hz, 32 bit, 2 channels; the default for their RealTek chips)
* Uninstalled / reinstalled Acoustic Bridge on both machines
* Disabled jack detection on both machines
* Firewall on receiving computer set up to allow all traffic to Stardock Acoustic Bridge service
* Adjusted buffering control across all settings (though high buffering settings kills its use for game playing)
* I can temporarily turn it back on / clear the sync by stopping / restarting sending. But this is palliative, and no solution.
* Both machines are running Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 OS build 19041.572
Are there any kind of logging / diagnostic options I can turn on for this software? I've done practically everything suggested by your support staff in the threads on the forums about it, and nothing that I have checked and changed has made this any better.