This is a known defect in that version of Windows. Basically Microsoft messed up.
This is impacting a number of apps including TeamViewer : https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-14/msra-exe-bad-image-error-citing-tv-x64-dll-Windows-10-1903/td-p/67902
In fact even part of my sound drivers trigger it!
We hope they will resolve this in future versions of Windows but they failed to pay attention to the bug report we sent over before 1903 was released.
As a workaround for some products (and this will not work for everything), you can use the OS exploit protection overrides.
To do this :
1) Open Settings
2) Goto Update and security
3) Pick Windows security and use the Open WIndows Security button
4) Pick app and browser control
5) Find Exploit protection and click exploit protection settings
6) Click program settings
7) Add a program, using by program name
8) Enter msra.exe and click add
9) Scroll down the list of options until you find "Disable extension points"
10) Tick override system settings and then slide it to ON
11) Apply and ensure msra.exe is not running via taskmanager
It should no longer prompt for Groupy and Start10, but WindowBlinds will still trigger it and I have seen other non SD apps still have issues even with this set.
Also step 12) Yell at Microsoft for releasing Windows updates too often and not testing them properly