Great news! I'm really behind on this beta, so it's time to test it properly!
So far things I've found (partially covered during last stream - can't remember which one was it Mohawk's or Zultar's)
Bugs that need fixing:
1. No debt counter in reveal map - you found on blind (unless I am indeed blind and didn't see it somehow).
2. No resource counter either - you can only see the icon but not how many resource tiles exist.
3. When you tab out, the map focus is changed to something that looks like very far right bottom corner, so basically all you get is a black screen and you have to click on one of the HQ's in order to re-focus the UI.
4. No in-game log.
5. Buildings can't be turned on/off. The buttons are just not there (IIRC they exist in dev build but not in public) and hotkeys don't work.
6. No tooltip when you click on buildings, so you can't see how profitable they are, how many resources stored etc.
7. Production upgrade (Research lab) status changes when you click on upgrade button and not when the upgrade is actually finished.
8. If tile auction takes place and you click on "View tile" once again the focus is way off - it shifts to the bottom left corner every time.
8. Turning unprofitable buildings off option is somewhat wonky. I am pretty sure that hydroponic farms in this screenshot were pretty profitable, yet they were turned off once I bought their owner (and couldn't be turned back on - see 5)
9. The "Win" screen has a weird "Button1" button, which takes you back to the map but there's no way go to post-game statistics. F1 doesn't work as well.
Things that might not to be bugs per se, but worked well before and I'd like to have them back:
1. As PB said, you can't buy less than 10/100 units when you click on buy/shift buy unless you have sufficient funds to buy the entire batch (10/100). Selling works fine, like it used to.
2. Clicking on the primary resource doesn't focus on the best available tiles of that type.
3. I'd like a higher visual contrast between buildings that can be built and those you can't afford.
4. Clicking on power building doesn't show power strength overlay anymore unless you have enough money/resources in order to build it. Which makes no sense, since you're not required to have a free claim.
5. While in resource deficit it doesn't show how much money you lose per second, only how many units.
6. Clicking on special buildings at the top doesn't open their screen. It's only accessible via special buildings tabs. Not very convenient.
7. Speaking of special buildings, I'd really like to be able to build them without opening construction screen or using the hotkeys, i.e. having the icons available via main interface.
8. The red buyout button is no longer red! Wuuut?
And just two little aesthetic related things...
1. The auction window... That bright royal blue strip could use some recoloring...
2. If IGN is too long, smaller font is used to display it. I know that's probably better than just trimming it, but it does look unprofessional, IMO.
I'll add to the list when and if I find more stuff. Also I'll provide more screenshots for further clarification if needed.