I've played Demigod for 3 weeks and I greatly enjoy the battles which are always different. Great game and I'm having lots of fun.
1) Too much Stunn in the game; there's just too much stunn going on, get 2 demigods on you at a higher level your as good as dead if you're a Rook as you won't move at all, just stunned all the time. Yes the Rook is greatly underpowered at higher levels compared a few of the demigods, Unclean Beast and Lord Erebus both need to be nerfed. Lord Erebus HP is insane plus he can move in and out at will.
2) Character gets stuck on corners quite a lot.
3) NAT issue seems to be getting a lot better, thanks for working on this.
4) Great potential in the game, more chars probably to come, more abilities and potentially new Quests for super items etc.
5) Battle on a small map is about 15-30 min long, exactly what a casual gamer needs to fill the quota.
6) Runs quite well on a laptop.
7) Shouldn't kill Steam's overlay.
== Overall great game, great potential and a great company whom I feel really wants to produce quality games and if they keep it like with SINS then I'll be playing this game for a long time, I'm still playing SINS