Death Ward can be cast multiple times.
- Cast DeathWard on a champion
- Use that champion in battle and let DeathWard kick in before winning.
- Recast DeathWard on the same champion
- Look at the enchantment ledger (there will be two death wards listed)
The description for Death Ward indicates that being "resurrected" removes the enchantment. However, it stays on the ledger and when you recast, an additional ward is placed on the ledger.
- Even though you can have multiple Death Wards on the same unit, you will still only be resurrected once per battle. There is no way to "abuse" this bug. However, it will tax the typical player whom is unlikely to pay much attention.
- All the wards will cost you maintenance.