I understand that, under Godlike, the AI civilizations get a large advantage, but this much?
The screen snapshot on the left is of an AI fighter. The screen snapshot on the right is for one of my fighters. Note that the hit points of the AI fighter is more than double that of my fighter. There are 2 reasons for this:
- AI Difficulty +200%
- seems a bit extreme, but I can understand that
- Hull Reinforcing +25
- What is that and how do you get it?
- I searched the Technology Tree and did not find it
- I searched the Ideology Trees and did not find it
- How does it make sense to take a fighter hull that has +3 hit points and be able to somehow reinforce it with +25?
The net effect is to increase the hit points of an AI fighter hull from 3 to over 90. Look at all of the things I had to do to get my fighter up to 40.