We are working on an update to improve the multiplayer experience.
To enable the patch, please do the following:
- Select Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation in your Steam Library list
- Right-click and select Properties
- Select the BETAS tab
- From the dropdown, select "Opt-in – v3.13 Preview" and click Close (if you don't see this option, restart Steam)
- Steam should pull down the changed files; if you ever want to go back, do the same as above but select "default."
Please note: The opt-in is an early preview of the next update, and you might experience bugs or other issues.
- Fixed a crash when an Xbox player joined a Steam lobby.
- Improved stability of multiplayer matches with multiple AI.
- Fixed deadlock that would cause intermittent crashes and disconnects.