Since the latest update of Start 11 and Windows (I'm on the Release Preview insider version), the whole system frequently becomes extremely slow.
- During startup, the Taskbar (Start11 Taskbar enabled) starts, freezes, restarts and after about 30 seconds unfreezes.
- Frequently, after a while (10 minutes, 1 hours) the whole system becomes extremely slow. Only solution then is to do a reboot.
- 99.99% sure it's not a virus
- Closing all applications doesn't solve the issue
- Disabling (and reboot) the Start11 taskbar (Uncheck 'Let Start11 enhance the taskbar) seems to solve the issue
* I know Release Previews are not supported. Whish I could get out of that, and the system is 'Queued for unenrollment' for ages already.
Windows Version: 11621.1483 ni_release
Start11 version: 1.41