I just got a new monitor (LG C2) and when enabling HDR on windows 10 (under the Windows display settings), the icon text appears as the same colour as the fence background, which makes them very hard to read. Some view types allow reading, as the text has a shadow (e.g icon view), but others the text completely disappears. Unfortunately when I try and take a screenshot, the issue disappears while greenshot (or windows screenshot tools) wait for the screenshot to be taken.
A few things I have tried
- Changing the colour/transparency of a Fence - this also changes the same for the text making it still vanish
- Turning off HDR mode - this does fix the issue but isn't a great work around
- Different views - all views have this issue
- Changing scale - this doesnt affect the issue
- Changing resolution - this also doesnt affect the issue
Any help on this issue would be appreciated