I have been using Start11 for a little while. I recently updated to 1.24.
- I set the taskbar to the aligned to the left side of the screen, like it was in Windows 10 and earlier.
- I don't have a lot of shortcuts on my taskbar - literally the file explorer, chrome, calculator and Authy.
- If I have multiple Chrome windows open or tabs, as tends to happen, and I click on the Chrome shortcut again to try and open or expand the current Chrome windows I have, it instead opens a different shortcut (Authy in my case). If I close the chrome windows, and try again, it works fine - until I have multiple windows open that are minimized.
- If I horizontally center the taskbar buttons from Start11, the behavior does not manifest at all
- If I remove Authy as a shortcut on my taskbar, the calculator will open instead of Authy in the above scenario with the few shortcuts I do have.
- Seems to only do this for multiple Chrome windows - but I haven't had a chance to test if it happens with say Firefox or Edge.
I can make a small GIF showing the behavior if you want, or if its not clear.
Thanks for the help!