I've installed Groupy about an hour ago, and I have been trying to press the first buttons that show up in the configuration screen:
The "Enter Product Key" and "Start 30 Day Trial" buttons are not working. Neither does the Close button do anything, which forces me to close the application via the Task Manager each time.
When I press "Purchase Product Key" I get this:
I cannot browse the website at all, as the window's size is 500 by 300 pixels.
I would love to be able to return the functionality to these buttons.
So far I've tried these steps, none of which have changed any behaviour:
- Reinstallation of Groupy,
- PC restart,
- Run as administrator,
- Add Groupy folder an exclusion to Windows Defender,
- Run without any other applications open,
- Windows 7 and 8 compatibility modes,
- Start with window maximised,
- Different DPI scaling settings,
- Reset internet explorer settings (found in an FAQ).
My Windows version:
Windows 10 Pro, 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)
If this is a common issue, I haven't been able to find a solution via a search engine.
Is there a known workaround for this? I don't want to rely on the CMD way of adding a product key if I can't get a few simple buttons to work.
Thank you for reading this, and I hope we can find a solution!