2. User Picture does not show up regardless of your settings, see this SNAPSHOT
3. Click on "All Programs", now mouse pointer is shown as finger point icon when hovering on all items!
4. To see the bug: a. Add Documents+Downloads as a link, then set the style to the Default Style, now move the mouse from button to top and vise versa on Downloads/Documents: SNAPSHOT
5. Do you think the style of context menu drawn from "Universal Applications" does match the style of Start10 itself?
* Another problem is: Try to remove some folder from Start10 > All Programs, like Administrative Tools, which is empty for me. You'll get 3 Delete Confirmations! I think 2 by Windows which cannot be avoided, but the question is why Start10 is asking that when Windows will do it once or twice?!
* According to Microsoft Guidelines for developers, since Windows 10, minimum number of reboots are allowed (for HW drivers, system SW etc) and the fact that some apps like Start10 needs to restart after uninstalling, while can easily do such tasks by closing/re-opening Explorer is a disaster