I have a very complexed Network consisting of 94 devices which over half needs to be accessed externally.
Here are some reasons why i use ipv6
1. problems assoicated with NAT and identifing certiain devices externally.
2. private address collisions
3. Simpler header format (wont go into details here but this is important for my work)
4. IPV6 has bettter flow labeling than IPV4
5. Easier administration (GOODBYE DHCP)
6. Security. IPV4 uses a 32-bit address whilst IPV6 utilizes 128-bit Internet addresses.
I do understand the refund situation but in all fairness ipv6 has been around for a longtime now and it isnt hard to impliment so alittle puzzled as to why MP doesnt have this. And having to pay for a future release to have this feature is a bit of a joke tbh.