I had opened two different documents in Typora (notes software) and saved as a group. When reopening the group two copies of the same document are opened rather than the original two documents. This also happens in LibreOffice Calc.
I have searched the forums but not found a thread that describes this particular problem. I've been really enjoying Groupy's ability to create tabbed windows, and hope this bug can be fixed.
Windows 10 Pro V1909 OS build 18363.592
Groupy 1.3 (licensed)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Groupy is set to always group Typora windows together
- Right click on the Typora icon in the task bar and open Document1
- Right click and open Document2. The two documents are grouped.
- Click the 3 dot menu and select Save Group
- Close Typora
- Search for the group in the Start menu and open it
- The application opens in a group with the two different documents
- Two copies of the first document are opened
- The config file for the group has the same document listed twice
- Manually edit the name.groupy config file and correct the filenames for documents you want to open in the group.
C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Saved Groups
The next time the group is opened the two different documents will open as expected.
I tested this with LibreOffice Calc to see if this could be reproduced, using the same steps as above. The same bug happened.