I am installing a new system and something is driving me nuts. I can't remember what I made before a sudden change has appeared in the windowblinds behaviour, but, for sure, it has nothing to do with this app (I think I had just updated the bios of the mainboard right before this happens).
My taskbar is in black. Not entirely. On the main screen the "return to desktop" button is skinned, the tasks buttons also and the clock on the secondary screen is also skinned (and not on primary). Everything else is black.
What I tried:
- I tried the basic uninstall and reinstall...
- I tried to use one different skin.... and lot of different skins... no result
- I tried to search in skinstudio... no luck
- I tried to enter in windows settings and changing several parameters. If I choose to let windows colors the taskbar the accent color is showed but darker than normally.
- I tried to see in windowblinds choosing manually an other taskbar from a different theme if it will repair my problem. Again, no luck
- I tried to play with start 10 settings... Do I have to say it did not work ?
At this point, I see only one thing I have not made... installing a new windows... but really, if I can avoid that...
Someone sees something I have forgotten ? or have an idea ?