Yes, of course, we're aware of this menu. The issue is not of functionality but of ease of use/convenience.
What we're proposing is that there should be an x in the upper-right that closes the window group.
To use the existing method, here are the steps required:
- Click on the 3 dots menu
- Read/scan through 11 menu items looking for the one that closes all windows. Depending on how many tabs are open in the window, this menu may or may not be enabled.
- If it's enabled, click on it.
- If it's not enabled, read/scan through the menu items a second time looking for one that closes the window
- Actually, there is no menu item that closes the window, so exit out of the menu.
- Click on the x that closes the menu.
Here are the steps required if our suggestion is enacted:
- Click on the x in the upper right hand corner.
Do you now see the difference between these two workflows?