As already was posted in this closed thread: https://forums.stardock.com/453109/page/1/, there is a problem with WindowBlinds and Classic Shell start menu font color: start menu items font color appear dark in many WB skins, so with the usual Classic Shell start menu skins which are dark too, it's hard to read the menu items. From what I was able understand, it seem WindowBlinds controls the font color of Classic Shell start menu items from here: Normal Toolbars -> Button -> Text tab -> Text Colour:
To solve the problem do the following:
1. Open WindowBlinds skin in SkinStudio.
2. Create a new white or light color if the skin doesn't have one (usually have): from left menu Change skin colours -> Add new colour preset (remember colour numeration) -> Change colour... -> pick white color or a light color -> Close
3. Modify "Normal Toolbars -> Button -> Text tab -> Text Colour": from left menu Edit Controls -> Edit Button Controls -> Next -> Text tab ( you should arrive on the page in the screenshot above) -> change the Text colour from the drop down box selecting a light color or the color number created at step 2 . Save and apply skin.
Note: I don't know why but, in some skins you have to change "Normal Toolbars -> Button (6 State) -> Text tab -> Text Colour"
4. If you have problems with the font metrics, you could fix it with the creation of a new font: from left menu Change skin fonts -> Add new font (a new font will be added with automatic numeration) -> Change font... -> choose and configure the font as you wish
5. Go back at step 3 and select the newly created font as Text font in the drop down box. Save and apply skin.
EDIT: My system: Windows 10 Pro + WindowBlinds 10.0.3 + Classic Shell 4.2.5