LightStar posted in another Thread - at least for me - a very, very useful Tutorial on how to change Background Color of the Explorer Window...
Here is how it goes…
Comment #8 Friday, January 08, 2016 10:27 AM
Sure oreck22, here you go:
1. Close any open explorer windows and open WB10
2. Click on Modify Skin link to the right of small preview image.
3. Click on Change System Colors button.
4. In the scrolldown list scroll down to the bottom and click on the System Colour: Window item.
5. Click the Change Colour button.
6. Set Red to 196, Green to 200 and Blue to 204. (This would be different for other skins though, you would need to do a color pick of the left folders area to know what color to set here).
7. Click the OK button, then click the Close Window button.
8. Reapply the skin.
9. All done!
Hope this helps.
I am a ODT Subscriber and using WB10 Beta