The first patch for Dead Man's Draw makes improvements to the AI and user interface, plus rebalances the Casanova trait to avoid some combos we felt were a little too good. A few bugs have also been squashed.
See below for the full list of patch notes:
Gameplay & UI Improvements
- Re-balanced Casanova trait. It now auto-banks the card you choose to replay, instead of the Mermaid. This makes for a more interesting trait and eliminates some trait combo exploits.
- Improved mouse input to make accidental discards & unregistered clicks less likely.
- Misc AI improvements.
- Fix for crash related to the Parry trait.
- Potential fix for startup crashes related to save data.
- Fix for infinite sound effect looping during XP and score awards.
- Fixed visual issue of cards being stacked improperly in the river after some types of Mermaid combos.
- Fix for Trait Info Screen input issues.
Thanks as always for your support and your feedback.