Download here: http://www.yarmyarch.com/resource/expand/The Dancing World V1.1(For LH V1.2).rar
Felt boring? Slashed the whole world with a dragon? No enemies stands by your lv20 champion?
Now it's over, within The Dancing World. It's a mod designed for insane epic games mostly, for those who like real challanges.
1. There is a chance that strong/deadly/epic monsters would appear in the map randomly since the middle of the game;
2. Certainly, treasures like magic items, together with the lair;
3. Dragons would also appear around the world, with Dragon Caves (that could be used to build Dragon Temple) at about a chance of 30%;
4. All monsters will gain levels each time more monsters appear in the world. You'll find it really hard to be cleared if there is some a monster who has been exsiting for long time;
5. All monsters gain 6% to attack, 8% to defend, 1 accuracy, 1 dodge and 2 magic resist PER LEVEL.
So... Is there any benefits for humanbings? Here it is:
1. Train henchmen / Train Juggernaut / Train Golem / Train Slaves could be used for any races now, as an ability that could be choosen creating bulding factions. However they are somehow different with the original ones...
2. An femail henchman added;
3. Golems now can OVERPOWER, while immetatd golems is Immune to Swarm;
4. A new item created for twisted units and Juggernauts, also constructed units named "Iron Boots", +2 move and 2 initiative but -10 dodge. Now raza the wild can run 4 steps each turn.
5. Raza the wild and another twisted Champion can ride Warboar like their wild cousins now. I really can't understand, that Warboars are domesticated by wildings, while raza can't use them.
6. New units designed for AI.
7. World resources except for magic shards would appear randomly together with spreading monsters;
Some other skills/abilities added or modified to make it more possible to fight againest epic monsters:
1. Worrior, Reap- 10%~30% of the unit's attack counts as the healthy reaped. For soilders, the number of group would be count too.
2. Worrior, Art of war- normal attack have a 25% chance trigger Maul, have a 35% chance to trigger backswing when miss, 50% chance to trigger bash;
3. Assassin, Bleed- 10%~30% of the unit's attack counts as bleeding damage that ignores victim's defence;
4. Assassin, Shadow pact- -20% to physical attack, normal damage also do 50% extra damage. If the target is killed, a lurk would be summoned at its place;
5. Defender, Damage reflect- reflect 50% of damage taken;
6. Defender, Indomitable- Decrease the CD of all skills for 1 turn immediately;
7. Mage, Elegant- Always act first at the beginning of a combat;
8. All Mounts, Array- Array for charge, +2 attack and 2 move (or 2 initiative, or both. Defends on Mounts equiped) for next turn;
9. Commander, Encourage- Reduse the CD for all skills of targrt by 1 turn;
10. Commander, Congregation- ignore 25% physical damage;
11. Commander, Order- all units in the army are stationed in Array and are ready for charge.
Here are some previews:
Trained Golems and Juggernauts;
Anytime, be aware of this event.
As there may come out these holy s**t groups...
However, Great reward awaiting for those who is willing to challange or even kill them.
Download here: Download here: http://www.yarmyarch.com/resource/expand/The Dancing World V1.1(For LH V1.2).rar
1. Put the contents in "/Mods" folder into your mode directory;
Good luck and have fun!