Oh muh gawd...... ur right... U shouldn't ask nicely..
Much better to be an A-hole.... 'Starofdragons'
Funny, such a grade school name..
Please....continue with your implificatory demands...
Troll Child, nobody invited you to the party, my comments are in fact aimed at Stardock support. Oh, and "implificatory?" Really?
Did she actually say "adult" and "pissed off" in the same sentence?
Same goes for you, little girl.
1. Which version of Fences do you have? When was it purchased?
2. Why, when seeking help from Stardock would you adopt such a hostile/aggrieved tone, and then post in a non-Support Forum? Remember the old saying about attracting more flies with honey than vinegar. Were I you, I'd adopt a more benign tone if I wanted help from people or enlist support for your position.
3. Do you really think that by implying, "If you don't solve this, I'll uninstall Fences." anyone other than you will suffer any consequences?
In general, no one likes 'pop ups', but they generally come with free versions and when significant updates to the original software have occurred. They can serve as informational.
I'd suggest emailing email@example.com for specific help with what you perceive as a problem with your software.
1. Thanks for caring enough to ask...I'd answer, but Stardock has made it impossible to look that information up from within the program...All I know is it's not the recently added "upgrade" version, but the version before that, with the visual settings inside the menu.
2. Because this is awful behavior from a company I've grown to love over the last 10 years, who have made a very bad decision and it's aggravating to see it annoy me when I start up my computer (not theirs).
3. Yes, this is what supply and demand is all about.
Oh, and seriously, if my friends ever came in my house without asking, I'd kick their asses. A business coming into my house without asking is worse.