- Added a right-click option for software to go to it's product page on stardock.com (or wherever makes most sense).
- Now showing the logged-in user's avatar and username in the corner of the Downloads section.
- In the Downloads section, there is a new "View Subscriptions" link at the bottom right to view your current Object Desktop and WinCustomize subscription status.
- Redesigned Settings popup to better separate Stardock Central options and to make things easier to find.
- New Setting: Just Download. Allows you to just select and download our software without installing.
- New Setting: Start on Windows Startup. Forces Stardock Central to start on Windows startup.
- New Setting: Hide Software. Allows you to hide specific software from the Downloads section.
Stardock Central will automatically update itself the next time you launch it. If it does not, please wait a few hours and try again. If you do not yet have Stardock Central, you can get it here.
If you run into any errors or problems, please make a post in the Stardock Central Support forum!