+ Units with bows also have quivers
+ Fireball damage reduced from 6 (+3 per fire shard) to 4 (+4 per fire shard) and it takes and additonal action to cast
+ Razing a city makes its zoc barren so a new city cant be founded there
+ Path of the Assassin gives +3 dex, +3 to crits, and +50% to crit damage instead of +6 to dex and +2 strength
+ Shards give 3 mana instead of 2
I think the changes look great, but the changes listed above are strange:
- Do ranged units have a limited number of arrows? It would be a bad way to fix kiting.
- Is blizzard changed, too? Otherwise it will be the new fireball.
- Is instant razing gone? With barren lands instant razing is probably even more annoying.
- Why does the path of the assassin grant a dex bonus AND a crit bonus? The dex bonus already increases the crit chance.
- Is the bonus effect of shards reduced? Otherwise the spells will be very powerful with the increased number of shards.