I downloaded the beta tonight and had enough time to play the tutorial. I found some bugs while playing, and have a request.
1. The terrain square in the upper right doesn't always show the food and production for tiles. I couldn't find rhyme nor reason as to why it sometimes does and sometimes doesn't.
2. I clicked the research button to bring up the research screen after I had already chosen Mining, so I could look at what was available. Not that the tutorial said to, but I was just curious. Anyway, the Done button was greyed out, and only the Cancel button was highlighted. Clicking Cancel was the only way to close the screen from the Mining tab, but to me clicking Cancel means you cancel what's being researched. So it's not intuitive.
3. Can the movement cost for a tile be displayed in the terrain window?
4. When the cursor changes to the crossed swords when placing it on a monster to attack, the cursor stays as crossed swords when the "You Attack Your Enemy's Forces" screen displays. I don't think it should stay crossed swords when you're simply choosing buttons in that window.
5. The tutorial video for fighting the elemental shows Procipinee with the NPC you meet (which the tutorial should probably cover, but doesn't). I initially thought meeting the NPC was random, but he's apparently part of the tutorial, so needs an introduction in the tutorial.