Please allow a toggled setting in the game to enable/disable immortal sovereigns, and if a Sovereign is killed then have the command go to his heir or strongest leader. If none of are present then the game ends for that player.
Also I would like to see custom enchanted items in game, and some form of espionage where players could.
1. Assassinate leaders/champions.
2. Steal technology / spells / resources.
3. Sabotage structures. i.e. setting them on fire.
4. Opening up the city gates during an invasion. I.e. negating most of their defensive bonus's.
Also I was playing Koei's three kingdoms, and it would be nice to have some of their options:
1. Getting a city to rebel against the owner and form into a minor faction.
2. False flags. Attack a leader but convince him that its another person.