1. It's very hard to see the spot you are talking about in the screenshot, which makes it hard to advise you as to what is happening. Can you zoom in on the image and screenshot that?
Resizing the arrows image, or rearranging their order, fixed this issue.
2. What you need to do though is reverse the last 2 states you have in the image. Then the mouseover state will actually show on mouseover. The help section in SKS is wrong on this image. The states are normal, pressed, mouseover, in that order.
I did rearrange their order. When I mouseover the arrow, it changes, the highlight bar appears, and the text changes color from pale yellow to white as it should. The pressed image doesn't display, probably for the reasons both you and Vamps suggested.
3. The size of the mousover you see there is controlled by the text margins on the All Programs Background image. Think of text margins as 'content' margins. Doing this may move your arrow into a better position too.
It sure did.
4. Not really. I recommend a smaller arrow though, it will look a bit better in my opinion (and may fit better), but it's really up to you.
That did work a lot better. Believe it or not, the original arrow was considerably longer than the one you saw.
5. The invisible text does not work on this part. Just set the text on the All Programs Background to whatever font you want, but you will not be able to add your own text to it. Besides, not everyone who uses your blind is going to want that text in English.
Cool; I hadn't thought about that. WB will change the language by itself to the desired user language?
Note: Doing the arrow trick like Vamps is stating is possible, but it's very tricky to get it to work, and it does not work with all languages, because the text will vary in length depending on the language used.
I see. Well, can I use the universal symbols placed where I want them? For instance, from their default position here:
Thanks again for your indulgence!