Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm enjoying the game and many of it's unique features, ones that I'd been crying out for in a game like this. Secondly, that I'm disappointed that the game still feels like more of a Beta than a polished and balanced game.
1) Stats of Heroes and units are constantly changing, for no apparent reason. Defence ratings decrease in Tactical Battles, Hit Points go up, etc.. I have no clue why. One of my units went from 6 to 22 HPs, another from 10 to 45..
2) The population/max population of cities on the detail page is broken.
3) Some quest locations (eg odd huts) do nothing, and some quests link locations are missing. The Sagog's Egg location, after you got the Egg, was broken or missing. Your Quest Level changes when you highlight some locations (eg from 5 to 4, no idea why)
4) Post-battle reports don't show who has died in your army.
5) Units unable to move in Tactical Battles (horses galloping on the spot)
6) It is very difficult to click your target in tactical battles - you often have to try 5 or 6 times before it works.
7) Strange route-finding/AI movement in tactical battles.
8) Many smaller creatures of the same type are stronger than the larger ones (eg spiders)
9) Many typos in quests, and changing fonts.
10) Only one unit can retreat (this was in 1.00, not sure if it has been fixed)
11) More than one NPC Hero with the same name. I married Lady Sculla, and another Lady Sculla spawned some turns later.
12) Randomly losing sound - sometimes all sound, sometimes just being left with the tweeting of birds.
13) Random crashes/freezes. Fewer than in 1.00, but still an issue.
1) Some spells are way too unbalanced - Melting Touch and Morrigan's Touch cost only 2 mana to cast, but inflict 2x your Intelligence of damage. Other spells cost 5 mana to cast, but only deal upto one of your skill levels in damage. Many more examples.
2) Heroes should not be able to read the same book (eg 450 pages of violence) and receive the bonus each time.
3) My absolute favourite aspect of this game is the Dynasties, fantastic! What I would like to suggest is that when your main character dies (yes, let them die! - in battle or from old age), you can chose a successor - if you don't choose the first in line for the throne, your other offspring may rebel or defect to another faction, plotting vengeance and to capture your throne by force, Mordred-style.. Let the family trees continue in this way - this would make me want to continue to play, regardless of anything else. I really love this random factor, seeing the different faces that emerge from different unions. Let it continue! People often reload saved games if someone important dies, but this would give you more reason not to reload, just to experience the ups and downs of your Dynasty - it's the stuff that creates real and immersive stories within your game.
4) What's with the city tile limit? My capital was on size 4, and suddenly I found that I could build nothing more, due to the tile limit. The only limit should be the growing corruption cost spawned by bigger and bigger cities, not an arbitrary number. You should be able to choose when a city is getting out of hand, or cannot grow any more without serious consequences or the need for better planning or services.
5) I know that a tutorial is coming, but this is one thing that is seriously lacking from the game right now.
I'm sure that I've missed something that I thought of before, but anyway.. I'm not quite loving the game right now, but I am loving the thought of the potential that it could acheive. I know how committed you all are to this, and look forward to seeing the progression and polishing of the game. Thanks all for reading