If a poisoned blood potion kills an ally, we have the address the following questisons:
1. Who gets credit?
2. Who gets gold?
3. Who gets experience?
4. Who gets a kill?Well, either no one, or an enemy gets an Assist, if he damaged the Demigod sufficiently who died through a Poisoned Blood Potion from an ally.
You are over-complicating. There is really only 1 bug, and that is in suicide logic. Suicides should give out assists. Suicides should not give out kills. Poison blood on someone else is not a suicide, it is a kill, be it a teammate or enemy.
1) LE gets credit... he killed someone (not a suicide).
2) LE for the kill, and assists should be awarded to whoever qualifies. (again, not a suicide)
3) LE, it's a kill. (again not a suicide)
4) LE should be put on criteria for an assist, he did damage which helped someone die. (again not a suicide)
We can take it up a notch....
There are 2 LEs on 1 team, both with poison blood. A teammate drinks 2 poison blood potions. The first (from LE1) does not kill him. This teammate was then damaged by an enemy Reg. Then a few seconds later he drinks the second poison blood which does kill him (from LE2).
LE1 gets assist
Enemy Reg gets assist
LE2 gets kill
Where it is broken: (how it should work)
Same scenario, except LE2 is the teammate who drinks 2 poison blood potions. The first (from LE1) does not kill him. This teammate was then damaged by an enemy Reg. Then a few seconds later he drinks the second poison blood, which is his own, and this does kill him.
LE1 gets assist
Reg gets assist
LE2 gets suicide, and from this gets nothing except a death counter increment.