Couple items of concern:
1) Auto explore is buggy near coast lines. The path feature also seems to be weird near the coast which leads me to item two.
2) I still think there are some hidden geo features as there are blank spots on the map I can't get units to enter or cross.
3) After embueing a Sov daughter the army she exited disappeared. I found it teleported to the other end of the map.
4) It still takes an aweful lot of houses to advance a city. Any housing improvement tech is worth its weight in armies.
5) After maxing out the magic tech tree I still couldn't advance beyond 100 spell points, which means fire elemental is off limits.
6) Please confirm that essense = mana on a 1:1 ratio. If not what is the ratio?
Solid build, no CTD or crashes of any sort, though the music did seem to hang several times, it didn't cause a crash. Other than the above the build is ready for Beta 2.