This is from the EULA for WindowBlinds
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only
if you change your main workstation. In such a case
you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Use the SOFTWARE via a network, only if you
have purchased an adequate number of licenses.
The number of users must not exceed the number of
licenses you have purchased.
5. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.