lease Notes for Ready to Play
Version 0.98[b].080 September 15, 2009
- Added configuration option to show Ready to Play on the task bar all the time.
- Added configuration option to display time stamps in chat window.
- Ready to Play now prompts the user on startup to fill out their user profile.
- Added functionality to close invites when a group chat window is closed.
- Instant invites now "stack" above each other, instead of opening exactly on top.
- Fixed bug where RTP allowed an invitation to be sent to an user with a status of "unavailable".
- Fixed bug where pasting multiple lines into chat only pasted one line.
- Fixed bug where a user could click Join on an instant invite and appear in the group chat multiple times.
- Fixed bug where cancel invite did not work correctly.
- Fixed bug where chat history was not scrolling correctly.
- Fixed bug where a blank name could appear in the list due to an "in between" status
- Fixed crash on first run when updating games was clicked.
- Fixed bug with scroll arrows appearing white.
- Fixed bug where the application crashed if a user selected an empty birth year.
- Fixed crashes when network disconnects.
- Fixed bug where a user could add themself as a friend.
- Fixed a bug where games were not matched for users on a different OS (Vista versus XP).
- Removed the user's email address from friend invitation emails.
- Fixed version information to correctly reflect BETA version of 0.98.
Version 0.98[b].093 September 21, 2009
- Added feature to display friends and recommended friends even if they are offline.
- Added feature to refresh recommended friends list without having to reselect the game.
- Added version information to the About tab.
- Added an option to run Ready to Play on startup.
- Fixed bug where if you removed a Likeness entry it still allowed the user to submit.
- Fixed bug where the application crashed on exit.
- Fixed a bug where the player profile would error on close.
- Fixed an intermittant bug where the chat fails to load for some users.
- Fixed a crash bug when the user deleted a pending friend.
- Fixed a crash bug on install.
- Fixed bug where player profile displayed on every launch.
Version 0.98[b].098 September 23, 2009
- Added a flashing state to the taskbar chat when minimized when a new chat arrives.
- Changed instant invite to only return friends who own the game.
- Limited offline friends list (configurable).
- Sorted recommended friends so online is at the top.
- Fixed bug where select all check boxes would not behave as expected.
- Fixed a crash bug on finish install.
- Fixed some spelling errors.
- Fixed a bug where the multi-chat would not insert a user due to a loophole.
Version 0.98[b].103 September 24, 2009
- Fixed a bug where Choose friends hangs at searching.
- Fixed a bug in French where the main window does not remember its last position. (Thanks FidelCastro!)
Version 0.98[b].200 October 1, 2009
- Ready to Play now lists what game people are playing.
- Added a feature that displays the selected player count on invite button.
- Moved add more games to drop down menu and removed the configure games link.
- Changed the system tray icon to be a single click to activate.
- Clicking close now minimizes Ready to Play to the system tray instead of closing.
- Added feature so that taskbar chat items so that when minimized they flash when a new message arrives.
- Fixed a bug with the horizontal scroll bar.
- Fixed a bug where the busy icons were not aligning correctly.
- Improved sort order for Recommended Friends.
- Changed the instant invite dialog to say "Decline" instead of "Reject"
- Fixed a crash on close.
- Fixed a bug where the button down state sticks.
- Added a copy to clipboard on the about tab for use in troubleshooting.
Version 0.98[b].210 October 20, 2009
- Work around for bug where selecting more than 10 people on an invite crashed application by limiting invite to 10 users due to server limitations, to be improved to unlimited in future release
- Added percent compatability on mouse over to your recommended friends
Version 0.98[b].211 October 20, 2009
- Fixed a crash due to a bug in the logging code.
Version 0.98[b].222 October 29, 2009
- Added mouse over of percent compatability to invite dialog.
- URL's are now clickable in chat windows.
- Improved the number of users supported on an invite from 10 to unlimited.
- Changed behavior of new games found during auto-detect to be enabled by default.
- Fixed bug where add button on group chat did not work.
- Fixed bug where progress bar did not animate during auto-login.
- Fixed bug where client automatically signed users out if machine went to sleep
- Fixed bug where client crashed if invite went stale.
- Fixed bug where client crashed on sending invite.
- Fixed bug where dead icons were not cleaned in the system tray.
- Fixed bug where if IRC connection fails the user was still allowed to send invite.
- Fixed bug where program did not error on IRC connection failure.
- Fixed bug where client quit immediately after login.
- Fixed bug where run on startup could not be disabled.
- Fixed bug where status updates took 5 minutes, they now take 30 seconds.
- Ready to Play now requires an update if client version is not compatible with latest release.
Version 0.98[b].230 November 5, 2009
- Added feature: Auto Away after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Added feature: Time stamp shortened to not show date repeatedly
- Improved: User interface performance when changing status or exiting Ready to Play
- Improved: Single right click on the user tray icon now opens Ready to Play
- Fixed bug: Login retry added (3x) if login fails
- Fixed bug: Error when saving conversation history
- Fixed bug: Logging failed when UAC was enabled, turned logging on by default
- Fixed bug: After converting a single chat to a group chat blocked another single chat with original friend in single chat
- Fixed bug: Fixed several crash on startup bugs
Version 0.98[b].238 November 19, 2009
- Updated “Add Friend” dialog to be more user friendly.
- Potential Friends now only returns “Online” and “Ready to Play” matches.
- Improved overall program speed and responsiveness.
- Fixed bug: “Start with windows” option to properly identify current state.
- Fixed bug: the “Start with windows” option to start Ready to Play minimized.
- Changed the maximum returnable potential friends to 100.
- Sorted the game list, menu and dropdown.
Version 0.98[b].242 November 20, 2009
- Fixed bug: High CPU usage.
- Fixed bug: RTP sending zero length games list to server.