1. Team shuffle option. If its on you're not facing premades. Make it so it mixes up the demigods to avoid doubles. Simple solution that solves the casual random player vs premade controversy.
2. When someone drops/quits, their demi leaves the game so it doesn't turn into a feeding machine. It leaves its items scattered near the crystal and you split the gold he would be earning with your remaining teamates. You would still be at a big disadvantage but it would be far, far less frustrating than watching an AI rook do an epileptic dance like he's thinking "Do I run? Do I fight back? Oh god... oh god..." while he gets ganked.
3. Show a record, any info... just show something about the playing history of people before the game launches! Does Stardock have any clue how many people have given up on playing this game because they get yelled at while trying to learn to play with a team? If someone new joins a game, it could be suggested that they join a game with other beginners for a more enjoyable gaming experience. Or you could at least be prepared that you might need to do a little coaching. Or you could just mentally prepare yourself to lose the game, like you lost so many games for other people while you were learning. Whatever.
4. At least let the community know whats going on with what you're looking to update. Was TB's not being able to attack on the run a glitch? Intended as part of his unique-ness? A glitch that you're going to keep because he's powerful enough without being able to attack on the move? Just one of many examples. I know, I know... if Stardock had told us they were fixing the very obvious High Priest bug/glitch, then there would have been people complaining about even that. But the other 99.9% percent would have been stoked to know that the publishers and developers actually cared (somewhat) and were going to fix a flaw in the game... eventually... You don't even have to fix something right away, just let us know that you know theres a problem and its being looked into.
5. Stardock needs to not refer to its customers as "Toxic" because they want to see this game be the best it can be and because they are frustrated that some very easy things to do to help it out are not being done.
6. Cataract. 3v3 is the most common played game for Demigod. Because more is too buggy/laggy, less is boring or dominated by Sed/UB... I don't know... but please please please give us a new 3v3 map. I had a bad dream last night that I was stuck in cataract and couldn't leave.