Demigod is still young so maybe people will wise up, but:
I have seen a number of really annoying strategies or misconceptions employed by my teammates recently that, with your help, I would like to catalog here. This could also be used as a basic guide for what not to do.
1) Tele-sniping Kill Stealers - This one controversial I understand and this certainly can be effective but I usually I just see it used to KS. (Description) Usually these are regulus or TB users who teleport to a won battle (usually over a flag) at the last minute to snipe or Fball a low enemy. (Message to You who do this) Ok, if the enemy has genuinely escaped me, fine, no harm/no foul. However, usually I am oak or TB, or Erebus and my nuke or swarm only has two seconds left on cooldown, I will actually get the kill. Please, by all means teleport in to join the battle and share my experience, its a team game afterall. If he/she is really getting away, sting them in the ass, if not, obey this commandment: "let he who has bled for this kill enjoy its rewards".
2) "Its not my job to heal you, I am Sedna" - Pretty self explanatory. These people pick Sedna, get the heal spell, but refuse to heal anyone else. They will be damned if mana is wasted on a teammate, even if it means letting them get a kill or TP out. Justification of all this, including the match loss, is usually "My teammates suck".
3) "Its not my job to shield you, I am QoT" - See (2) but replace "heal" with "shield", "Sedna" with "QoT" and use slightly less harsh sarcasm.
4) The Middle Manager - These players are good, so good in fact that they know exactly what you need to be doing all game. They know those flags need to be capped, they know the citadel needs to be upgraded, and they know you need to be doing it all. They, of course, let you know what they know, constantly. Meanwhile they farm up a mageslayer for QoT.
5) "No I dont, my build doesnt use Boulder Roll" - Really? Well my build doesnt need to kill DG's to win either. Personally I just hammer slam creeps until my teammates lose the game for us by not defending the base.
Seriously though, as a helpful tip, even tower spamming builds can benefit from a stun.
6) 5-Year old Soccer game - If any of you have ever seen 5 year olds play soccer, you know that it looks like a wide open field with bunch of kids in a tight cluster chasing a small round pied-piper. Apparently, som people apply the same theory, sometimes referred to as "dogs chasing cars", to demigod, which is to say they spend all game chasing the shiny enemy demigod or running back to base to buy something everytime they get 600g and never manage any shots on goal. Please, try to cap a flag once in a while or kill some creeps. The reason UB kills you everytime you catch up is not because we arent running along beside you into the enemy base, its because hes 5 levels above you (level 6). Awareness and map control is one thing, this is just rediculous.
Feel free to add your (least) favorites, or flame me, w/e.